Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my super, wonderful, fabulous mother's birthday!!! She really is the best mother in the entire world, and to celebrate, we are having a fun-filled day that I am really excited about! We are starting our morning off at Nail Bar on the Island, which is located in Harbor Town. We have never been before but love the pictures and have heard great things about it. We are both getting manicures and pedicures and will enjoy being pampered!
Here is a pic of the place from their website. Hopefully I will get a cute one of us while we are there!

Anyways, we plan to have lunch somewhere fun and do a little shopping around. Such a fun, girly day! Then my mother, being as selfless as she is, is going to spend the rest of her birthday helping me plan my wedding! Our wedding coordinator, Jenessa, is going coming to Memphis with her lovely assistant, Ki, and we are going to do LOTS of wedding things while they are here, starting this afternoon! More to come later!

Back to my mom... she is awesome. I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows her agrees, right guys? Because we have such a busy schedule today, we decided to start her birthday celebration at Osaka last night for dinner! My dad is over at our lake house with his dad, so it was just Seth, Nathan, mom, and me, but we had a great time!
I love this pic of my mom, my brother, and I with the birthday cake they gave her at the restaurant.

In honor of my mom and her birthday celebration, I thought I would share some pictures of us and our family over the past many years. Hope you enjoy... some are pretty humorous!
Us at our engagement party!
My sweet mom and me after my college graduation
My brother, mom, and me after brunch in Fayetteville for Mother's Day 2009
At the Peabody working on some wedding plans :)

And now for some older ones. I just love to bring these out.
Check out these outfits! My mom made matching outfits for my brother and me. I was in 4-year-old kindergarten here. She is insanely talented at everything crafty. I think maybe this was Easter.
What a smile! My mom and me at my kindergarten graduation
When I was in the 2nd grade at a family reunion
My mom made me this quilt for my 16th birthday. It is still so special to me!
Family pic when I was in the 5th grade
Family pic on a cruise ship a couple of years ago
And finally, here is a great pic of all of us from Easter 2002. Makes me laugh!

Happy birthday, Momma!!! We love you so much and hope that you have a fabulous day! You are the greatest mom we could ask for, and we love you more than anything!

1 comments:

  1. Thanks! I LOVE all the old photos and really appreciate the nice words about me. I happen to have two of the greatest kids in the world too that make being a Mom very easy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers