Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Fuel Fitness
We finally made a decision and joined a gym! Since last week's post about working out together, we tried out a place in Springdale called Fuel Fitness. They had a great deal for a trial of 7 days for $7. We signed up and have only taken one day off since then. Yesterday was our last day of the trial, so we officially joined as members today. We LOVE it and have really stepped up our workout routines. Seth has lost 10 pounds in a week (SICK!!!!), and I survived my first Spin class without completely dying tonight. Hardest thing I think I have ever done... I don't know how some of you do that everyday! I know this kind of stuff is boring to read, and that NO ONE wants to hear us ramble on about working out, so I am going to cut this post short. I am only going to say that we are really proud of ourselves and are going to keep pushing it! We need accountability, and so far, Ashley and Chad have joined in with us on working out at Fuel! We will all be in shape for the wedding!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Okay, I am going to drive all the way up there and SLAP Seth for losing that much weight in a week!!!!! I have been working out since September and have only lost 15 lbs total!!! Men! Just kidding really but it is VERY frustrating for us old ladies out here! I am actually headed out right now to go be tortured by my trainer! Yay!
ReplyDelete