Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fave New Blog

Quick post tonight... I have too much work to do to be "stalking" around in the blog world. BUT, with that being said, I found this blog today and am totally obsessed. Not sure what it is about her blog, but Lillie's Blog just makes me happy! She is an amazing photographer, and even though it just documents her life, it completely drew me in. Such a cute family! Plus, I know this is MAJORLY jumping the gun (I mean we still have 129 days until our wedding) BUT when Seth and I have children, I want to document their lives like she does. I need to start working on my photography skills...

2 comments:

  1. You better start working on your Photoshop skills too because although her photography skills are great with her choices in how to photograph people and things, her photoshop skills are what make her photos better! And yes, you are MAJORLY jumping the gun! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I couldn't help but notice some referrals in my site meter from your site, so I came over and found this! You're so sweet! Thankyou for the kind words--- it's always so great to feel appreciated! And good luck to you with the upcoming wedding! What an exciting time...:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers