Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bridesmaid Spotlight: Hannah

In honor of all of the family time that we have been blessed to have had over the Christmas break, I found it only appropriate to do my next spotlight on Hannah, Seth's younger sister. I have known Hannah for almost nine years now and have been able to watch her grow up. She is only about a year younger than me, so we have always been close. I love this girl and am so excited to have a sister!!

This is from so long ago, very soon after I met Seth and Hannah!

Another old picture of the two of us, taken at their Grandma's old house

Hannah's high school graduation! We were so proud!

Seth and Hannah at her graduation

Hannah and me with her beautiful daughter, Lexi, soon after Lexi was born

Family picture, Christmas 2008

Hannah, Seth, Chase, Trey, and their mom, Ms. Tammy (also with Maggie and Lexi) at our Engagement Party

Hannah, I have been dating your brother for eight and a half years, and in that time, I have always considered you to be my sister. I love that your children call me Aunt Chelsea (even though Brody doesn't actually say that yet), and I am so excited that in a little under five months, I will actually be their aunt and will be your sister! You are awesome, and Seth and I both love you so much! I am thrilled to have my new sister stand up with me as a bridesmaid when I marry Seth!! Thanks, Hannah!! Love you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers