Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 4, 2010

Benny Award Nominee!

Hello faithful blog readers! :) Our AMAZING photographers, Dale and Meredith, host an annual event called the Benny Awards where they give different awards to their clients! I must admit that I looked through all of the pictures from last year's event  and wanted to be there! Now that I am an official Benfield Bride (check out that awesome sticker to the right that Dale created for us to use on our blogs!), Seth and I will be able to attend!! I am sooo looking forward to the fabulous event!!

Now, Seth and I are clearly not married yet, and therefore, we don't have pictures to "compete" for most of the awards. However, we were THRILLED to be nominated for one of our engagement pictures!! It is one of my favorite shots, so I was super excited to see that we were nominated. Here is where WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE click HERE to vote for us!!! This will take you to the award we were nominated for, and you simply click "Chelsea" and "vote" to vote for us! We would really appreciate it!!! After you vote for us :), click around to some of the other awards and make your vote! We know and love a lot of the people nominated, and all of the pictures are simply amazing!!

Here is the picture that we were nominated for... I love it so much that it is even the background image on my phone :)
Happy Monday!!! We are snowed in here in Fayetteville, so our teacher in-service day was cancelled and Christmas break is now one day longer! Oh, and thanks for voting!! :)

1 comments:

  1. There was not a single part of me that even hesitated when it came to voting for you... you're one hot mama!!! Gotta give the uofa credit too!

    Hope you win!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers