Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bridal Shower

My friends are amazing (I say that all the time), and I love them so much! When we were all in Memphis over the Christmas break, several of my wonderful Memphis friends hosted a bridal shower in my honor. I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful people in my life. They showered me with love, hugs, and gifts, and I could not be more thankful for each and every one of them.

The wonderful hostesses... Maggie, Helen, Beverly, Katherine, Alison, Mrs. Karen, Mrs. Ray, Ms. Mary, Mrs. Morrison, Mrs. Suzanne, and Mrs. Cowan.
Wonderful, beautiful friends! Beverly, Helen, Alison, Maggie, and Katherine
Love them! Mrs. Cowan, Mrs. Morrison, Mrs. Humphreys, and Mrs. Fesmire
So many great friends! Amanda, Gail, Ivy, Beverly, Helen, Katherine, Seanne, Shawna, Natalie, Alison, me, and Maggie!
Kendall, Elizabeth, Janet, and Sophie
Shelley, Lawrence, and Lizz
Lizy, Margaret, Heloise, and Ruth
Some of my best friends and bridesmaids! :) Amanda, Gail, Alison, Shawna, Natalie, Seanne, Helen, and me
Shawna (and Mimi peeking in) with our girls, N and AL
Some of my Arkansas girls and our mommas!! Love yall!
My mother, my grandmother, and me
Beverly amazed us all with the beautiful bow bouquet she created! Isn't it fabulous?!?
Practice!!! :)

Thank you so much to the wonderful ladies who were so thoughtful to plan such a wonderful shower in my honor: Maggie and Mrs. Karen, Alison and Mrs. Suzanne, Beverly and Ms. Mary, Katherine and Mrs. Ray, Helen and Mrs. Morrison, and Mrs. Cowan. I love you all so much and am so thankful to have you in my life. You are wonderful, thoughtful, and caring, and I appreciate all that you do for me!

Thank you also to my wonderful friends who came to celebrate with me and shower me with love, support, and wonderful things for my future home with Seth! We are so excited and thankful for all of you!! I hope you can all make it to celebrate with us again in 143 days!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers