I have had a lot of friends who are planning weddings ask me about using a wedding planner, so here is my two cents. Do with it what you will. I generally know what I like and don't like, so I knew early on that I didn't need someone to help me with those things. I did, however, want some help with some design elements and definitely wanted help as it gets close to the wedding because I want to enjoy it and not stress (which is totally my psychotic nature). We met with a couple of wedding planners but chose Jenessa because she gave us a lot of options and allowed us to customize the services she would provide us with. This was great because not all planners let you do that! That, and we just really like her! It is nice to have someone to go to with questions that plans weddings for a living because she knows what she is talking about and has seen it all. Anyways, I think we made a great decision, and I know as the wedding is quickly approaching that I am going to start to appreciate her even more!
What do you think Seth would look like in a top hat?







No top hat for Seth, just some HAIR!!!! haha!
ReplyDelete