Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cake Inspiration

Following my previous post, it seems only fitting to show some pictures of cakes that I like. I would love to be able to give credit for these pictures and cake designs, but I have collected these over the past year and have NO idea where I got them all from. They are more than likely from wedding blogs and people that I follow, and I take absolutely no credit for them. Anyways, here are just a variety of pictures that I have pulled that I think are pretty! We are meeting with our baker (hopefully) over Christmas break, so I might know more about what exactly we want after that. Until then, I think these are pretty!


I have tons of other pictures pulled, and there is really no telling what I want for my cake, but these are just a few that inspired me... and made me want to eat something sweet!! :)

On completely un-wedding-related news, I went back to work today, and it was great to see all of my kiddos! It was a long day running after them after lying in bed for a week, but I was welcomed back with sweet cards, smiles, and hugs, which makes teaching worth it, even when you don't feel great! Oh, and Seth has another law school final tomorrow, so be thinking about him! He has worked so hard to prepare for this, and I am sure he will do great! Happy almost-weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers