Maggie went to Vanderbilt for undergrad and is now working on her Masters in Counseling at George Washington in Washington, D.C., so I don't get to see her often. Our families are still extremely close, and we try to catch up whenever we both make it to town!
Here are some pretty funny pictures from us together when we were younger. Gotta love our style!!
Not sure what this sweet crop-top was all about.
High school seniors!
In our matching dresses for Cotton Carnival. We wore matching dresses often... never by choice. Check out these dresses (and my glasses... eeekk)!!
Maggie and her brother, Witt, at our Christmas party last year
Us with our Christmas presents from Alison... aren't these aprons just precious?
Maggie is one of my oldest friends, and she truly is a great friend to have! Her parents, Dr. Bill and Mrs. Karen, are wonderful as well!
I am so excited that Maggie will be a part of our wedding! She has known Seth for almost as long as I have, and she has always been an important part of my life. I know that Maggie is a friend I will have forever! Thanks for everything Mags, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!














0 comments:
Post a Comment