Today was a very well-spent Saturday that makes me want to stay in Memphis, play, and relax forever! We met with the best wedding-helper ever, Bonnie, at
Gift and Art to choose our china and everything else that goes with it! She is seriously the most helpful, intelligible lady I have ever met, so if you are going to register, you NEED to set up an appointment with her! We started out having no idea what we wanted/liked and left completely excited about our choices! Yay! We had lunch at one of my favorites, Houston's, and then spent some time registering at
Macy's and
Jude in Germantown! It was a really great day! We went out to dinner at
Jim's Place Grille with my family, which was awesome as well! I just love eating wonderful meals when we come home!! :) Anyways, here are a couple of pics from our fun day!
Let's try that picture again, Seth.
Better.
Love a great day with this boy!
And, as a bonus, the Razorbacks beat South Carolina today! Seth was an insanely great sport by giving our tickets away to some friends to come home with me, and I love him for that! Thanks babe! Woo pig sooie!!
And thank you for the tickets! Luke and I had a blast and his sister and her fiance came with us... we had so much fun and really appreciate yall letting us use the tickets. Such great friends yall are!! Thanks again. Hope to see yall soon!
ReplyDelete