Some of my friends requested that I put a list of all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen on our blog. Seeing as there are only probably about ten of you that actually read this, I feel the need to oblige any special requests from my few readers! So... check out the list to the --> ! We are going to continue the "spotlights" on our wedding party because I really love thinking about our friendships and all the fun we have together!! Plus, I really just love my friends, and they are a huge part of our wedding!
And for my roommate (and maid of honor) who doesn't like to read, and only likes to look at the pictures on here, here's a couple of pictures for today :)
Katherine, Maggie, Helen, and Alison
Seanne and Shawna
Amanda, Natalie, Ashley, and Gail
Hannah, Trey, and Chase (plus Ms. Tammy)
Nathan
Chad, Luke, and Zack
Justin and Tyler
Clark
Jesse and Jimbo
And how could I forget these three cuties? A, N, and J: our adorable flower girls and ring bearer!
We love our friends!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
What a great looking group!
ReplyDeletethey'll make for some pretty pictures!!
ReplyDelete