Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bridesmaid Spotlight: Amanda

Amanda and I apparently have been friends all of our lives... we used to play tennis together when we were younger but had no idea until we ran into each other shopping at Signature Style the summer before we came to Arkansas. And then, on move-in day, lo and behold, Amanda and I move in across the hall from each other! We were rush buddies and pledged Chi Omega together, and the rest is history!!
Our first two pictures together... Pref Night and Bid Day!
Snow Day (sophomore year??)!! Pretty sure that Gail, Amanda, and I went sledding with Ray and Wes on this day down the street on cardboard boxes. Not sure why this picture looks like this though...
She is such a diva!!
Together on our first night in Italy :) we had such great times on that trip!

Amanda and I have so much in common, and we always have so much fun together! She is the person I know I can count on when I need coffee, and we have had some of the best times over a good latte. The saddest day of our lives together was when La Maison de Tartes closed, and even though that was two years ago, we still talk about it on a weekly basis.
Amanda's first baby to hold was Seth's (and my soon-to-be) niece, Lexi. She was so nervous, but now she is an expert babysitter :)
This girl is so fun, funny, and fabulous! She is always super trendy and fashionable, and I am pretty sure that we can all think of multiple times that Amanda has had us rolling on the floor laughing so hard!

"Ring the Alarm" and "I Can Hear the Bells" will ALWAYS remind me of this girl. If you have witnessed this, you know exactly what I am talking about :)

Amanda, I love you and your "hard core" personality. Even though you might kill me for "ruining" your image, you are one of the greatest people I know. You would do anything for your friends, and we love you for that. You are such a wonderful friend, and I love every minute that I get to spend with you! I am absolutely thrilled to have you be one of my bridesmaids! Loves you, T!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers