My obsession this summer (before grad school and teaching) was to look at wedding websites for hours on end. I could seriously spend so much time looking at pictures and saving them into massive Word documents filled with wedding inspiration. Ahhhh... those were the days.
Anyways, I am super excited because we booked Terri Hannah to do the flowers for our wedding!! She is amazingly fabulous at what she does and only does one wedding a night. There are so many florists in Memphis that book three or four weddings in one night, but one thing I love about Terri is that she is completely devoted to us and our flowers for our wedding! :)
From all of my blog stalking this summer, here are a few (seriously, this is only a few) of my favorite flower pictures. We are going to meet with Terri again soon, and I plan on showing her these (plus the many, many more I have already printed out).
Aren't these just lovely?!?! So excited to see what Terri comes up with for our wedding!

And I just think these next two pictures are so gorgeous... I really do just love those sticks :)











0 comments:
Post a Comment