Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ah! My Wedding Dress!

Today was a great day!! I woke up bright and early to drive to Brinkley, Arkansas to pick up my wedding dress from Low's!!!!!!!! It was a long drive there and back in one day, but it was totally worth it!!! I met my momma for lunch, and then I finally got to see MY wedding dress!!!

Now, naturally, I cannot put a picture up here, but here is a picture of us when I went to pick it out back in May! Ashley and Shawna went with me (and, of course, my mom), and they were such great helpers! We were there for 4.5 hours trying on dresses!! But I finally found the perfect one, and I think Seth is going to love it as much as I do!! :) It came in a couple of weeks ago, and I was dying to go get it, so today was perfect to make the trip! Soooooo excited!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers