Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our Church

I am so excited to be getting married in my home church. My parents joined Christ United Methodist Church when I was only two years old, so I was raised in this church. Our church has over 7,000 members, so it is pretty big, but I loved growing up here.

I practically lived at the church during junior high and much of high school, and my mom is still known as "Mama Rose" from all that she did for our youth group. A lot has changed since I have been at college with the staff and leadership, but I like to remember what it was like when I was there. Seth also has a lot of connections with the church because he came often with me when we started dating. He even interned as a junior high intern the summer after his freshman year of college.

Our sanctuary has so much history behind it, and I love it! The orange carpet isn't my fave, but the stained glass is gorgeous!
Here are some various pictures of it "dressed up" for various peoples' weddings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers