Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 26, 2009

Groomsman Spotlight: Chad

What can I say about Chad? He is one of the most trustworthy and genuine individuals I have ever met. He has been a source of spiritual encouragement and support for the past several years. Honestly, without Chad in my life, pushing me to improve myself, I wouldn't be the person I am today. He is honest, sincere, and most of all a faithful Christian influence on everyone he comes in contact with. The same can be true about our relationship.

Chad and I first met my Sophomore year of college. At that time, Chad had long hair and looked a lot different, but he was still the same Chad. Check out this pic of him then:


But Chad has changed a lot since those days. He now has short hair, but he keeps the same joy and positive outlook on life. Since sophomore year, Chad and I have grown a lot. We have spent long nights talking about God's influence on our life, and I know we will have many more. In addition to those times together, Chad and I have had the opportunity to fish and hunt together on numerous occasions. From duck hunting in Muldrow, OK to fly fishing on the Norfork River of Arkansas, we have done it all. Check out these pics from some of our excursions:
Luke, Chad, and Nathan
Chad and Justin awaiting the big one. I was behind the camera so I couldn't be in the picture. Needless to say, I caught the best fish.
Luke, Chad, John, Me, Zack and Justin before a little night fishing.
Pondering life in Colorado

Oh yes, Chad and I have had our fair share of outdoor experiences together. But more than that, we have had the opportunity to share other experiences together as well. Such as formals and parties in the NWA area:
Chad and I at the Chi Omega formal in Bentonville, AR
Chad with Zack, Justin, me, and Luke at an engagement party for Chelsea and me in Fayetteville

Needless to say, Chad and I have built a friendship that will last for years to come. As a matter of fact, Chad is one of the first people who saw the ring after I bought it for Chelsea. Further, every time I need someone to talk to for advice and counsel, I know I can call Chad. He is currently studying to be a counselor at John Brown University and is also working full time. He has a great work ethic, and although he is extremely busy, he keeps a positive outlook on life.

Chad is a great person who is on his way to do great things. If you talk to Chad for 10 minutes, you will know exactly what I mean. He is honestly one of the most genuine and caring individuals you will ever meet. Thank you, Chad, for being such a great friend. I am proud to have you as a groomsman in my wedding.
- Seth

1 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers