Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Randomness

Last week's appointment went pretty good! My doctor even mentioned (hesitantly) that I might be able to make it full term (36 weeks for twins)... gasp!! He said everything has to keep going like it has been and that I have to continue doing what I'm doing (basically nothing), but that there is a chance these babies will come out fully grown and healthy! Woohoo!

Our friend, Shawna, works for a company that plans major events, and last Friday, she was very instrumental in planning the dedication of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport. She got Seth a great seat for the event, and he got to meet him afterwards. He thought it was pretty cool. 

Seth has also been enrolled in a discipleship program called Downline for the past 2 semesters. He has grown in his faith and biblical knowledge so much over the past year, and it has been awesome to watch. He has made a great group of guy friends through the program, and their 'graduation' was on Monday night. I convinced him to take me with him so that I could escape from the house for an hour or so and be there.
I made him take a picture with his good friend, Danny, who is the director of Downline LR. Danny's wife, Rachel, is due with their 3rd little girl on the same day as me... crazy! :) We have truly been blessed by this precious family since they moved to Little Rock a year and a half ago.

That's about all the randomness I've got for today. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good! 29 weeks down. I know I just read your blog and I'm not someone you know but I pray for you and those babies. Love seeing updates on the bump.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers