Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday, Seth!

Today is a HUGE day for our family. Our sweet babies have made it to 24 weeks, which is called V-Day in the preggo world, or Viability Day. This means that they can finally survive out of the womb, although we want them to stay in there MUCH longer! When my doctor put my on bed rest exactly 8 weeks ago today, this huge milestone in my pregnancy seemed so far away. Nevertheless, we have made it 8 more weeks. Happy V-Day kiddos!

Now on to the other reason we get to celebrate today... Seth is 27 years old! Thankfully, I was released from the hospital on Saturday afternoon, and since my parents were in town this weekend and we had no clue what the rest of this week might hold, we went ahead and celebrated that night. My mom made one of his favorite meals... meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and Hershey's cream cheese brownies with ice cream. It was delicious! Here are some pictures of our little birthday celebration.
And of course I made him take a picture on his actual birthday this morning before he left for work.
Happy happy birthday, Seth! We all love you so much, and I am so thankful for the wonderful man that you are. You are an incredible husband and already such a fantastic father to our children. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

1 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubs and I am SO happy for you and your babes. I am definitely praying that all continues to go well with your pregnancy! I'm excited to follow along and read all of your updates! Such an exciting time in your marriage :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers