This sweetheart is a GIRL!
And this precious little one is a BOY!
We are so excited to be having a boy and a girl! For the record, since this blog is mostly used for our remembering purposes anyways, I had a feeling all along that it was one of each. Seth thought it was two girls and would ask how all of his girls were when he would get home from work. I would constantly say that he was going to have to apologize to his son for calling him a girl for several weeks. Anyways, we are both thrilled and are so glad that they continue to be healthy! I don't remember much about their measurements at any of those appointments because I was in so much pain and was more worried to find out that they were healthy. I do know that our little boy has consistently been bigger than his sister and that one was breech (but we can't remember which). I also know that they are both very hyperactive and move/flip around constantly. I'll be interested to see if they are still in the same positions at my next ultrasound with all the moving they do in there!








0 comments:
Post a Comment