Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 14, 2013

21 Weeks

I'm trying to stay positive, so here's the good news first.
This little man has now become baby A. This is the best picture we could get of him because he is now head down (waaay down) and is closer to my cervix than she is. He was sprawled out in there and seemed pretty sleepy. We usually go for appointments in the afternoon, but we went today at 8am, so I think he still wanted to be asleep. Here are his stats as of today:
               Heart Rate: 148 bpm
               Estimated Weight: 1 pound, 3 ounces
               Gestational Age: 22 weeks, 6 days
We were able to get a better shot of this little girl, and this is one of her 3D pictures. She is breech now, and her hands and feet were right up by her face the whole time. She was slightly more awake than her sweet brother and kept waving at us. Here are her stats:
               Heart Rate: 154 bpm
               Estimated Weight: 1 pound, 0 ounces
               Gestational Age: 21 weeks, 6 days

As of today, I am 21 weeks, 3 days, so they are both measuring ahead of schedule. That is great news. Everything else looked very good with them, so I am so thankful. Thank you to all of you who have continued to pray for us!
Here's the not-so-great news. My blood pressure is still high and is probably the cause of my headaches. I only gained a pound over the past two weeks because I am still throwing up at least once or twice a day. I had ketones in my urine which indicates dehydration. My intestines and digestive tract are not functioning properly, and now the contractions are causing my cervix to thin. He put me on some medicine to try to get my digestive system working correctly, and I am back on a liquid-only diet for the next 2 weeks. With each passing week, I am getting further and further behind on my weight gain, so I am really hoping that this will help some. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We have got to make it to the 24 week mark, and then each day after that will be a bonus!

1 comments:

  1. You're in my happy thoughts and prayers :) and you are seriously just too cute as a prego!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers