Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Randomness

As I was going through all of my pictures, I found some other random events to blog about.
Shawna and I took a quick trip out to Victory Ranch to visit these three sweeties near the end of the summer. It's always so good to see them, and it is crazy to see how quickly they've grown up!
My mom had an art show at a gallery in North Little Rock, and Shawna and Momma Mona came out to see her. So proud of my mom!
I made a quick road trip up to Rogers to see this precious little girl come into our world! Leah Elizabeth Hampton is just the sweetest girl, and Cassie and Brandon are such wonderful parents! I just wish we lived closer to them now. 
School started back, and I rearranged my classroom some over the summer. I have an amazing group of kiddos this year, and I love my days with them!
Seth was an usher when Jimbo and Faye got married in Grayton Beach in September, so we took a mini-vacation to celebrate the newlyweds! It was a fun weekend with some fun friends!
We went to most of the Razorback games and got to spend so many weekends with good friends. It was a rough season in regards to football, but we still love our Hogs and are hoping for a better season this year!
For my birthday, Seth surprised me with tickets to The Band Perry concert that came to Little Rock in October. Technically, it was a Brad Paisley concert, but The Band Perry was the highlight for me! We went with Beth, Robby, and Shawna and had a blast!
We celebrated Helen and Alex at their wedding in Memphis in November. It was so beautiful and so much fun! I'm still just so happy for these two sweet friends!

Whew. That about catches us up on the fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers