Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ashley's Engaged!

Chris, Ashley's boyfriend at the time, called me one afternoon, and I knew as soon as I saw his name on my phone, that he had big plans in mind! I was so excited to be in on the secret and the planning, and Chris did such a perfect job. My friends were planning on coming in town the weekend of October 27 for the Little Rock Razorback game against Ole Miss. That weekend is also Ashley and Amanda's birthdays, so it worked out perfectly. He proposed on the Thursday night before they left Oklahoma City (she said yes!), and then when they got to my house on Friday night, she surprised everyone else! Here are the party pics from the weekend.
 Ashley and her momma... her parents came in town for the weekend.
 I ordered them both birthday cakes from my sweet friend, Angie, but Amanda couldn't make it at the last minute.
 Oh yeah, we randomly made a bonfire in my backyard, ate smores, and played Catch Phrase.
Ashley and Chris are getting married on April 13. 2013, and since I am writing this so far after the fact, it is quickly approaching! I can't wait to celebrate with two of my favorites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers