Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I've been crazy busy this past week with moving into my new classroom and attending literacy and math workshops. The one I am currently in is and hour and a half away from my house, and I didn't realize that until midnight the night before I had to be there... whoops! Anyways, I thought I would link up with Jamie again because it's so great to focus on the good things in life!

(1) I'm loving that the Bar Exam will be over one week from today!! My hubs takes the Arkansas Bar next Tuesday and Wednesday, and I know he would love your thoughts and prayers!! :)

(2) I'm loving the delicious dinner we had tonight! It came from recipes I pinned on Pinterest the other day, and we both really loved it!

(3) I'm loving the sweet way Natalie asked us to be in her wedding! I could not be more excited to be a part of her and Ben's special day in November! We've already had so much fun helping with all the details, and I know it is going to be such a great day. 

(4) I'm loving this random picture I found on my computer of Amanda and me from about 3 years ago! I think it says a lot about the two of us... ha! I get to spend my weekend with her and my other fabulous friends, and I cannot wait!! I need a good girls' weekend after this week!

(5) I'm loving my handsome, almost-lawyer hubs! He is so good to me and for me!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Y'alls supper looks very yummy!

    Love that last picture of y'all too...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! Your photo of you and Amanda is so funny! And I want to wish you an early "Happy Birthday" tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your Mom...that picture cracked me up! And the fact that your photo of the bridesmaids gifts are identical to what I took at my house. Great minds think alike! LOVE you and so ready for Lake trip '11

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dinner looks SO good! And, that picture is funny as well :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sandwich and guacamole look amazing! gotta love pinterest for recipes!

    www.sarahandthecityblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers