Last weekend, Shawna, Natalie, and I left Little Rock to meet up with a great group of girls at the lake! My hubs took me to a wonderful birthday dinner before I left, and then I got to celebrate with all my friends and my parents at the lake... pretty great!! I know I'm a little late in posting, but it's been a crazy week. Seth took the Bar exam on Tuesday and Wednesday, so we are both thrilled that is over! Hopefully life will begin to calm down soon...
before dinner
birthday dinner at the lake with some of the girls... Martha, Gail, Shawna, Natalie, me, and Katherine
delicious strawberry cake
...and those are all the pictures I had on my camera! My friends took many more at the lake, so as soon as I get copies from them, I'll update and add others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment