Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 1, 2011

Beach Vacation

Back in February when we were receiving 20+ inches of snow, my dearest mother called to ask me if I wanted to go to the beach with her this summer while my hubs was studying for the Bar exam. Umm, yes!? Katherine and her mom decided to come along with us, and we had the best time! We stayed in a friend's condo in WaterColor, which was fabulous. It was our first time to stay at that resort, and I'm pretty sure that is where we will stay from now on!
Most of our days were the same... beach in the morning, quick lunch in the condo, adult pool in the afternoon (incredible... no screaming children, comfy chairs, ice water with oranges, cucumber melon towels for your face...), showers, and a late dinner at a delicious restaurant. We shopped out the outlet mall on Thursday when it was cloudy and sprinkled for about 20 minutes, but we had great weather the whole week. Kak and I also rode bikes one evening and took a great yoga class. It was such a relaxing week! We didn't take too many pictures of us, but my mom took hundreds for her painting inspiration, and I included some of my favorites at the bottom. Enjoy! 
 a group pic of us at Cafe 30A... scrumptious!
 Kak and Mrs. Susan
my momma and me

1 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful!!

    Lauren
    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers