Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well, after a wonderful vacation last week (post to come soon), I returned Sunday night to have a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy Monday morning! I've been really sick several times since I started teaching two years ago, and my doctor thought I would be a great candidate to have them out so that hopefully I won't be as sick next year. My surgery went well, and it wasn't until Monday night that I got really sick. After staying up most of the night with my husband holding my hair while I threw up in the bathroom, my doctor changed my meds and I was finally able to get some rest around 4am or so Tuesday morning. I'm at my parents' house in Memphis since the hubs is studying constantly for the Bar exam and my ENT doctor was in Memphis, and my mom has been a wonderful nurse! I decided to focus on the bright side of all of this, so here we go with a What I'm Loving Wednesday post.
I'm loving Skype! Since I can barely talk right now, my friends skype me! They talk, I type back. It works out great! 
I'm loving that with all the free time I've had this week, I've been able to watch almost every tennis match at Wimbledon! It's been a great tournament and really makes me miss playing!
 
I'm really looking forward to the Rafael Nadal - Andy Murray match on Friday. It should be a great one!
I'm loving these gorgeous flowers that my amazing friends sent me on Monday for my surgery. The ones on the left are from my wonderful friends in the picture below, and the sunflowers on the right are from one of my mom's sweet friends that came to visit yesterday.  
 
Natalie, Shawna, Ashley, Seanne, and Amanda - Thank you SO much! You girls mean the world to me, and it makes my day so much better when I look at the gorgeous flowers next to me! Makes me feel like you're all here with me!
 I'm also loving my incredible family. They've done everything possible to make me feel okay this week, and I love them more than anything in the world!
Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers