Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MeebleMail

I've meant to post so many times in the past week or so, but life has just gotten in the way! I had to share this with you though... I just stumbled across it and thought it was basically the coolest thing ever!
MeebleMail lets you design your own monogram and stationary for your email!
The best news is that they are letting you try it for FREE right now! It's super easy to use, so click here to make your own!
Edit: As long as you see this image to the left of the homepage, you can try it for free. It will seem like it's going to charge you all the way to the end, but they enter a Freebie code for you, and it never asks you to enter a form of payment. Try it out!

1 comments:

  1. Cool! I went there but it doesn't seem like they are doing the free thing - or at least not for me!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers