Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie this week...

(1) I'm loving that I got to celebrate sweet Shawna's 24th birthday with her and a delicious lunch at Ya Ya's yesterday! Happy birthday!!

(2) I'm loving these dresses... we've got what seems like hundreds of showers, rehearsals, and weddings to attend this spring/summer! (Click on the picture to get the link.)
(I added the last one just so you wouldn't think I only like gray!)

(3) I doubt everyone will appreciate this, but I'm loving that I finally completed my Take One entry and shipped this blue box off last week!

(4) I'm loving my Easter happy from my momma! Much healthier than chocolate! :) Thanks, Mom!!

(5) I'm especially loving my husband, who helps me with the cooking and cleaning and basically is awesome. 
Happy Wednesday!!

5 comments:

  1. Awww! Great post! And, don't you only like gray...? You can't fool ME with that colored dress thrown in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of yall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture!!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your Momma. No way you would wear that! hahaha LOVE you and so glad you got to celebrate with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    What a beautiful wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers