For his birthday this year, Seth decided he wanted to go camping. On Friday after work, we loaded up our car and met up with Luke, Ashley, and Chad to go camping at a site pretty close to us. We made camp stew, sat
on top of by the fire, and had a great time just talking and hanging out together. Today, we have fabulous weather here, but last night was {a little} cold. Needless to say, when I woke up at 5:00 this morning, there was no going back to sleep. Seth and I got up and sat by the fire until he started making bacon and eggs around 8:00. It was a great night of camping, and we made it back in time to watch some of my students' soccer games and to enjoy lunch on the patio at JJ's. I think he had a great birthday!
Seth and Luke setting up the tent
Ashley and Luke
me and Seth
our little group
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far!
looks fun!!
ReplyDelete