I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW.
I'm loving how much snow we are getting again! I wasn't exactly wanting it, but it sure is pretty and record-setting for this area! Right down the street from us they measured 19 INCHES!!! Absolute insanity, but I believe it. Here's the view from our front door this morning, and it is still coming down hard!
And here's our back porch...
I'm loving that our proposal story made it in the top 3 of Amy's Valentine proposal contest! PLEASE, please vote for us, especially if you are snowed in today like we are! :) Here's the link to our story and video, and then you can click on the side bar to make your vote! The other two stories are pretty sweet too! You can read about the details of Amy's contest here.
I'm loving that because of all of this snow, I'm going to get SO MUCH work done today on my Praxis III and my National Board's Take One stuff. Ready, set, GO!!
What are you loving today??










Wow! Thats alot of snow, I'm kinda jealous!
ReplyDeleteI'm from NWA and went to the U of A -- my poor parents are stuck in all that mess too! Hope you can dig out soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteWow...that's SO much snow!
What a sweet proposal story :)