Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coconut Cream Pie

Kendall Jones is far more the chef than I am, so I like to borrow some of her favorite recipes and try them out! With all this snow, I thought her coconut cream pie sounded just perfect to make and enjoy! The picture just doesn't do it justice...
Coconut cream pie is my absolute favorite, and Seth and his friends loved it as well! Here's the link to her recipe and her step-by-step pictures. No need for me to type it all in as well!

In other news, it was -18 degrees here in Arkansas last night! Yes, -18 degrees with 22 inches of snow on the ground. Where do I live again?!?

Tomorrow will be our 10th snow day of this school year. We will be in school all summer to make up for these days! I miss my kiddos!

Okay, enough of the randomness, have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Keep the recipe and make it at the lake sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! Glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers