Thursday, August 26, 2010
Featured!
Eeeekkk, it's been almost a week. Whoops! I've been hard at work the past week and have let our blog slip right past me on the to-do list. To be perfectly honest, it was a pretty rough day at school today, but I was cheered up when I collapsed on my couch this evening, checked in with Twitter, and noticed that our fabulous wedding planner, Jenessa Bailey, added our amazing wedding photos by none other than Benfield Photography to her website! Click HERE, then go to "Galleries" and "Chelsea and Seth". It probably won't make you smile as much as it did me, but I hope you check it out! Jenessa was a huge help in making our wedding day so perfect, so I'm honored that she put us up on her website! Thanks J!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh. My. Gosh. Absolutely gorgeous Chels!!! Pretty sure they made me smile just as much as you- I was so sad when they ended, I wanted more!! So incredible and made me even more sad I wasn't there :(
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! What a gorgeous wedding :)
ReplyDeleteOh, wow! These are amazing. What a picture perfect wedding. Bridal Magazine? I say yes! Your classroom is very cute, too!
ReplyDeletelindseyl0ve.blogspot.com