Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Month!

I can't believe it has taken me two days to post this picture of these most gorgeous flowers my sweet husband brought home for me on our one month anniversary of married life! He really is the sweetest, going to Tipton-Hurst on his way home from work to pick out some of my favorite flowers to arrange in this pretty vase. Dinner turned out great as well, although I'm sorry to say that I'm not much one for picture-taking of my food and creating my own recipes. Maybe I will get better at both someday! I just found what sounded good in cookbooks! I made beef tenderloin with peppercorn sauce, creamy cheddar grits, and wilted spinach with Katherine's blackberry cobbler a la mode! She and my mother, who both desperately tried to teach me how to cook in the final weeks before my wedding, would be so proud! Oh, they of such little faith! :)

1 comments:

  1. Happy one month! And congrats on being a little Domestic Goddess! Sounds like it was delish!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers