Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost a Mrs.

I love blogs, obviously, and I stalk them frequently. I found this artist on etsy over a year ago and fell in love with her fabulous personalized hangers. Check out some of Lila Frances' amazing work!

Since I discovered her Etsy website, several of my friends and wedding vendors have raved about them, and even though I wanted to order one for my own wedding, I just never did it. Anyways, I got home last week, and my mom told me she had a "welcome home happy" for me. Having no idea what it would be, I opened the cute little package to discover this...
EEEKKK!!!! My mother is pretty much the most amazing person in the world, and I don't know what I would do without her!! I can't wait to use this beautiful hanger to display my dress on Saturday before I wear it. Oh, and in case you forgot, this will be me in FIVE DAYS!!!!!! :) So what do you think??

3 comments:

  1. The hanger is so cute! I wish I would have thought to bring something like that to Jamaica with us. I look at the pics of my dress hanging and all I can think is "That hanger is so ugly"!

    Yeah for becoming a MRS in 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister had that hanger and it made some very cute pictures!!! Hope you're enjoying the last couple days! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! I might have to get one for my cousin who is getting married in August! Can't wait to see pictures of your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers