Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Seth's Birthday

I think Seth had a pretty good day for his birthday. We met up when I got out of school at Cavender's to get him some new boots for his birthday!
Since we are both on our wedding "diets", I picked him up a small petit fours cake and brownie from the delicious Shelby Lynn's for an afternoon snack. 
Seth had a Law Review Banquet that night, so we got all dressed up and went with his friends to the banquet. Afterwards, we met up with the rest of our friends on Dickson to celebrate. We had a great time with all of our friends, and I think Seth had a great birthday celebration! I have been a bad picture taker lately, but here are a couple for ya!
Clark and Seth
Ashley and Me
Singing "Walkin in Memphis"... his favorite karaoke song!
Happy happy birthday baby!!! I am in LOVE with you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers