Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a wonderful day Easter is! I absolutely love being at home with my family in the church I grew up in to celebrate this glorious day and Christ's resurrection! It is something I always look forward to. Celebrating the freedom from sin that we have because He rose again always makes for a great day!

Ashley came home with us and is getting over being sick, and sadly, Seth woke up this morning extremely sick with the same horrible mess. Dad was busy cooking away for the 40+ family members that came over for lunch, so it was just my mom, brother, Ashley, and me that went to hear a great sermon this morning about how amazing our God is. Here are our "family" pics from the morning.
I hope you all had wonderful Easter celebrations! Praise be to God!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures :) Glad you had a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers