It is starting to warm up and finally feel like spring! This is all I want to be doing, but instead, I am trying to finish up the last SIX weeks of my Masters! Yes!!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Update on Life
I sadly don't have much to talk about right now, which is why it has been a few days since I have been on here. We had spring break last week and spent the week in Memphis. We met with our cake lady (as I like to call her) and our two pastors! We first had our monthly marriage counseling session and then the three of us met up with the man from the church who is going to assist in our wedding ceremony. We discussed some of the details about the service and were able to talk about the logistics of (really) the most important part of our day! We also spent the entire week cleaning out my parents' house! We had a HUGE garage sale (only the second one we have ever had in my whole life) and got rid of so much stuff. It was insane actually. Shawna came over to help, and thank goodness she was there because my mom and I would have quit early on if it wasn't for her. Thanks girl! I came back rested, turned in my 93 page action research project, and started teaching kindergarten today. It is a whole new world down there after teaching fourth graders for 6 months, but I think I will enjoy it. Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Labels:
Road Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oo girl I feel you on the masters! We are almost there! FInish line is near! and so is your big day! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete