We have had so much snow up here lately, and we are just not used to this kind of weather! We have missed at least one day of school due to snow for the past three weeks, and we missed an entire week at the beginning of the semester! Sadly, I have practically missed all of the fun associated with the snow. I was in the hospital for the big snow (we got around 6 inches), and we had a snow day yesterday, which I spent working away in the library trying to play catch-up from missing so much school. I'm not complaining... just justifying why I have no snow pictures to document our snow days like everyone else, which seems to be a big blogging topic here lately! Instead of showing you snow from here, I thought I would share some pictures my mom sent me of the snow that Memphis got on Monday! That counts for something, right?
This is the view from our side door looking over our driveway.
Backyard View
Anyway, I know this is a pretty lame post, but that's what I feel like lately. When I do something more exciting, I'll be sure to check back in. We are supposedly getting more snow tomorrow, but for now I'm off to school to teach the kiddos! Have a great day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment