Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last Day to Vote!

I promise Seth and I will both stop with all the annoying campaigning soon :) because tomorrow is the LAST day to VOTE!!! If you haven't already, or if you are at a different computer than before, PLEASE vote for us now!! Our fabulous photographer offers some great deals for us if we win, and we REALLY want to win! Just click on the link below our picture, and it will take you to his website where you can vote... pretty simple, huh? Seth and I would love it more than anything!!
Nominated for Best Engagement Portrait for the Benny Awards!

Thanks everyone!! Tell your friends too :)

1 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Chelsea (and Seth)! I am thrilled for you guys!! Congratulations!! I know you will savor every moment as this is such a fun and special time in your life! I love reading your blog because it allows me to keep up...I have been meaning to post a comment but always seem to be in a rush. I voted for your FABULOUS engagement photo! Gorgeous! I will definitely be coming back to read more!
    - Megan (McConnell) Swann

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers