Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our Past Christmases

What a wonderful time of the year! At Christmas, I always like to take some time to think about how fortunate I am and for all that I have to be thankful. I am blessed beyond belief, and with Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I know that this season is especially significant in my life. Without Him, I am nothing.

We have had a great Christmas season so far celebrating with friends and family, and as I write this, I am getting ready to go to the Christmas Eve service at my home church. I LOVE this service and look forward to attending with my family each year. It really helps me remember what is most important during this time.

Just for some good laughs, here are a few pictures of Seth and I celebrating Christmas over the past few years. Keep in mind that we started dating PRE digital cameras, so we don't have pics from every year. This is our NINTH Christmas together! I feel so lucky!! Okay, so go ahead and laugh now.

Our first Christmas as a couple was actually spent apart in 2001. Seth was in Augusta visiting his dad. I think this was pre-digital pics because I don't have any of when we celebrated together.
Before Christmas Formal 2002
Pink is NOT my color. Christmas Night 2003
In pink again?? Christmas Day 2004
Now Seth is in pink. Showing off his cereal box with movies inside. Christmas Day 2005
Seth's new golf clubs. Christmas Day 2006
Yes! De-icer from Mimi! :) Christmas Night 2007
Christmas Morning 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday spent with loved ones!

1 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers