Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Very Productive Evening

My mom came in town last night, so even though I have been insanely busy teaching and with school work, we have been able to hang out a lot! As soon as I was able to leave school this afternoon, Seth, my mom, and I met up at Starbucks with Jenessa of J.Bailey Occasions to talk about some wedding plans!! Oh it is so much fun!! After about an hour and a half, we headed over to Amy Hannon's house of Sincerely Yours Paper to work on our wedding invitation design! She is so amazing, and between her, Jenessa, Seth, my mom, and me, we were able to figure out something amazing that is perfect for our wedding and just what I wanted and more!!

No pictures of anything yet, but in the meantime, check out both of their websites and blogs by clicking above. They are awesome!!!

1 comments:

  1. Thank ya ma'am! It was a fun night and I am CRAZY about your invitation. I even stayed up late last night to work on the design (: It's lookin' good!

    Glad you enjoyed your wedding invitation design appointment. You're a fab bride to work with!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers