We could not be more excited about our decision to bring Jenessa Bailey of J. Bailey Occasions to Memphis to make our wedding super fabulous!! Yes, that's right, Jenessa and her incredible team are going to travel from Fayetteville to Memphis just to plan our wedding... we love her that much!!
Naturally, this super cute picture of Jenessa is taken by the amazing Benfield team. Check out our post on them here.
Okay, this woman is super incredible at what she does. She is by far the best wedding planner in the South!! She is fun, classy, creative, inventive, and so much more! I know she is going to take the vision we have and transform it into something unimaginable and gorgeous!!
And... this amazing lady just announced some very exciting news... she is PREGNANT with her first little one!!! Seth and I have known Jenessa for about five years now, so we could not be more excited for her and Mark. She is going to be an amazing mother!!
Okay, so if you want to see pictures of her amazing work (which you do), check out here website and blog. And because I am just in awe of her super gorgeous wedding, here is one of my favorite pictures (thanks for letting me "borrow" this one from good ole facebook!).
I know you can tell... this woman has vision like no other!!! So get excited about seeing the results of the super fabulous Jenessa Bailey (and baby Bailey!!) at our wedding! I know we couldn't be more excited!








she seriously had the most wonderful wedding. i walked around all night with my mouth open in awe :)
ReplyDeleteShe truly is the best wedding planner in the South!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, guys!
~Meredith