Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vendor Spotlight: Benfield Photography

Being the super blog-stalker that I am, the one thing I was absolutely sure that I wanted when planning our wedding was Dale Benfield and Meredith McClary to be our photographers. I had been a faithful stalker of their blog for quite some time when Seth proposed, and it did not take long to convince Seth and my mother that they needed to travel from Fayetteville, AR to Memphis, TN to photograph our special day. To see what I mean, check out their website and blog. You will want them too. I can assure you of that.

In all honesty, we booked Dale and Meredith before we had actually confirmed our wedding date with my church! The date that we chose had a lot to do with when they were available. The night that Dale emailed me to confirm our date was a highlight in this engagement... I ran around the Chi O house (where I was living at the time) pretty much screaming in excitement! I got a lot of strange looks... :) But it meant we had finally chosen a date and had two great photographers to capture it!! Anyways, they are awesome, and we could not be more excited!

Because I know you are going to stop reading this once you get lost in their amazing website and blog, I will wait to post pictures and details about our engagement session tomorrow. Come back to see their fab photography skills at work with Seth and me!!

And because I hate to do a post about photography without a picture, here is a super cute one of Dale and Mere (that I "borrowed" from Facebook... thanks guys!).

2 comments:

  1. Did you know I subscribe to your blog?! What a fun, nice surprise!!!

    Also, no wonder all the Chi-Os are emailing and calling us! Thank you!!

    Can't wait for your super fabulous wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know you started a blog!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :) sooo fun.

    Of course i would find out about it by stalking benfield photography... my fav! :) See you tonight roomie!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers