Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Wedding Party

Quick post for today... I'm not feeling very well, and Seth has a dinner with a law firm tonight that we are going to, so I need to get ready! I must say that I am so proud of him... he is really in his element in law school, and the firms just keep calling him for interviews for next summer :)

Because Seth and I have the BEST friends and family EVER, we decided to have a pretty large wedding party... eleven bridesmaids and eleven groomsmen. We love our friends too much!! Also, because we love them, we are going to do a post on each one of them over the next month or so. We want you to get to know them and love them as much as we do! So get excited about seeing those coming in the future!

This is my inspiration for the day... Happy rainy Tuesday from NWA!!

1 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea to introduce everyone since you are going with the whole "wedding blog."

    GREAT pic! Love it!! Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers