Hey everyone!
We are getting married!! Yay!! I decided to create a blog of my own after "stalking" many wedding blogs coming up with ideas for our wedding. This will be a great way for us to document our own wedding and to (hopefully) pass along ideas that we like. I hope you enjoy reading it!
To introduce us...
We met when I was 13 and Seth was 15 (!) at a Memphis Redbirds game where Seth was a bat boy for the team. We were friends for several months and began dating (haha) soon after. By "dating" I mean we saw each other at games and went to church together often. Living 45 minutes away from each other meant that we only saw each other once or twice a week, so we became great friends over hours of phone conversations. Seth is my best friend and has been for several years now. I wouldn't want it any other way!
After seven and a half years of dating, he proposed in the most perfect way possible! More to come on that fabulous night in the next post. As a teaser, here is a picture from the proposal...








Welcome to the blog world!!! And happy wedding planning :)
ReplyDeleteGreat beginning of your blog!
ReplyDelete