And just because they are too adorable, here's a pic of the twinsies playing today.
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Blog Makeover
Apparently several months ago I mentioned to Seth that our blog needed updating because it only showed pictures from our wedding and didn't have any of our now larger family. I'm not sure what made him decide that Friday night was the time to update it, but he came home from work with updating the blog as his project for the night. I'm beyond impressed with the result! He did good, right?! He asked me what I wanted to name the blog... my creativity is just not up to par these days. So anyways, enjoy the new look!
And just because they are too adorable, here's a pic of the twinsies playing today.
And just because they are too adorable, here's a pic of the twinsies playing today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment