Our 5th Annual Carpool Christmas was on December 23rd at my parents' house again. This is one of our favorite holiday traditions, and I always look forward to it. I love, love, love these girls and their families. We are going on our 22nd year of being friends... whoa.
This is a new picture we decided to take this year... all of the "extras"! Husbands, brothers, sisters, sister-in-laws, kids... this is the group that will definitely be growing in the future!
On the morning of the 24th, Beverly and Emmy came over for a play date with the babies, and I love some of the pics we got of the three of them.
That evening, we went over to Seth's Meemaw's house to celebrate Christmas with his mom, grandmother, sister, and two of her kids.
When we got home, the babies took a bath, got snuggled up in their Christmas jammies, and then we read them The Night Before Christmas (a Rose family tradition). Granna and Grandpa Dean gave them their own copy as an early Christmas present.
We spent most of Christmas day playing (and resting from playing too hard)! It was too much fun having babies around for the festivities, and I know it will only get better!
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas with your families as well!









0 comments:
Post a Comment