Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 1, 2013

A Good Report

First things first, thank you all so much for the prayers, and keep them coming please! I went back to the doctor yesterday, and I got about as good of a report as I could've. He said I'm still a kid that causes trouble in the classroom, but that I get an A for making the most improvement. Hey, I'll take that!

He didn't do an ultrasound this time, but their heartbeats were still strong. My blood pressure has lowered some since my last appointment, which is great, but it is still very high so that remains a concern. I have gained 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks, which was the most exciting news. He was thrilled with that progress. I'm still about 10 pounds below where I need to be at this point, but every pound is progress in my opinion! I never thought I would be trying to gain weight... craziness. I am still on bed rest and will most likely be until I deliver. He did tell me though that it would be okay to get out of the house to do things where I can still sit down, like go to dinner or to a movie. This was fantastic news in my opinion! After being "trapped" in my house for the entire month of February, I am so glad that I can do things where I can feel somewhat normal again.

I feel a little awkward sharing these kinds of pictures, but I've had requests for several friends who live far away that want to see my baby bump. Well it finally looks like a baby bump and not just chunkiness, so here goes nothing!

4 comments:

  1. Praise God! Keep packing 'em on sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear it! We've been so worried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news and you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea that is so exciting! I had no idea you were having twins until your mom commented on my blog! So fun. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers