Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Jamie, but I am excited to be joining back in! We've got so many things to be loving right now.

I'm loving my summer break! I have time to meet with contractors, plan for the fall, go to appointments, and rest! It has been lovely so far.

I'm loving that we are SO close to moving! We are thinking it should only be about three more weeks or so. When I was down there the other day, I finally found a moment when there weren't contractors all over the place so that I could snap a couple of pics.

I'm loving that the women's ministry at our church started this Bible study tonight. Most of the girls in our community group and a couple of other friends are doing it with me, so I am really excited about the next eight weeks we will spend together this summer!

On that note, I'm loving community groups. Our group in Fayetteville and our group here are such blessings in our lives! I am so thankful for each of the people in both groups, old and new!

Happy Wednesday!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE your house! Can't wait to see the final product! Also, our group is doing James too- its been awesome and I'm so glad your doing it too. I cannot wait to see you and spend time with yall this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Beth Moore is wonderful - I have been in several studies with her material! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers