I'm loving Pinterest! I finally joined when I had two weeks stuck at my house, and it is such a great website! It makes it so easy to save all of the fabulous ideas I gather from the internet! I've pinned several ideas for our house, for my classroom, and for recipes. Love it!
I'm loving being at home with my husband! I'm finally in Little Rock for good, and I've been working on getting our house all cozy and organized! I will post pictures if we ever when we get it the way we want it...
I'm loving that some of our favorite shows are back on! We got into America's Got Talent and Big Brother last year, and both are back on now. I love our time watching these shows together... it's a nice break from our hectic schedules!
I'm actually loving that the school year is approaching! I absolutely LOVE my summer and my vacation time, but with the workshops I've been attending this summer, I am excited about a new school year! I can't wait to finish setting up my room and to meet my new group of kiddos! So much excitement and anticipation! I'm also loving that Kroger has 24 packs of Crayola crayons on sale right now for 25 cents! I may or may not have bought the max (10 boxes) tonight on my grocery run. Love me some school supplies!Speaking of grocery stores, I'm SOO loving living back in a city that has options for grocery stores!! Not to hate on Walmart (or Harps), but being near a Kroger, Fresh Market, and Whole Foods again makes me oh so happy!!
Not surprisingly, I'm also loving my hubs! This picture is like 3 years old, but I found it on my computer and thought he looked so cute!!
Link up with Jamie and let us know what you are loving today! Happy Wednesday!!














we watch AGT and BB also! :)
ReplyDeleteIs there a WF in LR now??
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest too...I just started following you :)
Big Brother is the best :)
ReplyDelete